Our monitored CCTV systems means that your property is monitored 24/7 in four different ways, to provide the ultimate in security systems:
- Remote internet monitoring: at any time you can log-in and view your property via the internet, using secure software from anywhere in the world.
- Hard-disk recording: at all times events are recorded and date/time stamped on a high-quality computer hard-drive. All events can be easily searched for up to several months
- On site observation: you can view live outside activities through a monitor, local computer or your TV. The system warns you when unusual motion is detected.
- Remote audio monitoring: when linked to our interactive monitored alarm system our monitoring station staff can listen in when the alarm is activated.
How much do our monitored CCTV systems cost?
For from £699 inc VAT and £9.90 a month we can supply and install a monitored 4 colour camera CCTV system, including:
- 4 x colour cameras with infrared LEDs for night vision and weather-proof casing
- DVMR (digital video monitored recorder) with 500 Gb hard-drive (providing up to several month’s recording)
- Motion detection with an automatic alarm function if required
- Quad / Sequential viewing via both TV and computer network
- Remote viewing via the internet – anywhere in the world
- Remote monitoring and immediate response – when connected to one of our alarm systems
N.B. our prices are over half the price of our competitors, as we import equipment directly from Asia meaning we can pass on savings to our customers.
Watch a video tour of one of our CCTV systems
To get an idea of how our monitored CCTV systems work, the following is a video walk-through by one of our customers at his home:
Our monitored CCTV system consists of three pieces of sophisticated equipment:
- Cameras – for detecting and digitally converting images for transmission both in daylight or at night.
- A Digital Video Monitored Recorder – this receives the camera signals and processes them into a format required by the user. It is location, time and date stamped, and can transmit the signals to a viewing screen in any format or to any location required by the viewer. They can accommodate up to 16 cameras.
- Viewing screens – these can be local CCTV monitors, TVs and computer monitors or remote computer monitors anywhere in the world that has an internet connection and has the secret site codes.
All the equipment is linked by special cables and connectors to ensure high quality pictures. These are hidden from sight so that decor is undisturbed and so they are not vulnerable to interference.
To check out what our CCTV equipment looks like, see some example images below: