“The Alarm Monitoring Company (AMCO) was founded in 1995 with the aim to provide superior security services at lower costs.
We offer lower prices as we are a low-overhead business. We provide most domestic and small business quotes either by phone or via the internet. 90% of engineers are graduates with the other 10% having over 15 years experience so it is they who consult with clients on site and provide the best quality installations with minimum aggravation. We do, however, carry out security surveys and give advice to larger businesses and properties.
Since setting up AMCO 15 years ago we’ve grown into one of the UK’s leading specialist security companies, providing security to thousands of homes and businesses across the UK.
We’re proud of our success, and want to continue this with you into the future. If you need to chat about your security requirements, call us on 0845 833 8823 or email me: email@example.com.”
Some of our people you might speak to
James – Security Consultant
James is always on hand to share ideas on the best monitored security solutions.
Kay – Administration Manager
Kay makes sure everything works like
clock work in AMCO HQ.
Andrew – Senior security engineer
Andrew’s a great trouble shooter, and AMCO consultant for the last 15 years.
Les Quigley – Founder and Chairman
Founder of AMCO, and in charge of heads up company development.
Neil Curry – Head of Operations
Neil makes sure our engineers are in the right place at the right time with the right equipment – which is no mean feat!