Sales and Marketing graduate job - North Yorkshire
The Alarm Monitoring Company (AMCO) has strong growth plans and is looking to hire a sales & marketing graduate to work in its Yorkshire HQ. AMCO is the UK's leading specialist in monitored alarms, and we require a passionate individual who wants to build a career in sales and marketing in the technology space.
The ideal person for this role will
- have recently graduated from University and be looking for a career in sales and marketing
- be passionate and actively interested in technology
- have had previous sales experience
- have knowledge / an interest in online marketing
The role will largely office-based, based in our North Yorkshire HQ in Easingwold. AMCO sells most of its systems via the phone, and are in-bound leads generated via our website www.Alarm-Monitoring.co.uk.
Your role will be to assist in both AMCO’s online marketing and closing sales from new customers. Because of the unique and market-leading nature of AMCO’s product, the sell is a 'consultative sell’ rather than a hard sell.
AMCO is a family-owned company, established for over 20 years. Because of this, the working environment at AMCO is entrepreneurial and trust-based. We’re always looking to hire the most committed staff, who are interested in a long-term fruitful career. Everyone at AMCO is hard-working, and we reward hard-work with great rewards and benefits.
To help market and sell both intruder alarms and CCTV systems to domestic and corporate customers across the UK.
- Experience: ideally the candidate would have telephone sales experience, as well as an interest / experience in online marketing.
- Love of technology: the candidate needs to have a strong interest in technology, and be technology-savvy.
- Communication skills: Excellent communication skills are a requirement of this role. Strong spoken and written English is a must.
- Attitude: the best candidates will be a self-starter and want to win. AMCO has ambitious growth targets, and the candidate will be required to hit (and hopefully exceed) quarterly company targets.
- Location: The role will be based in AMCO’s HQ in Easingwold, North Yorkshire, but the role will involve selling to customers across the UK.
- Natural sales skills (especially telephone-based consultative selling)
- Good technical know-how
- Disciplined self-management and entrepreneurial spirit
N.B. you are not required to have specific experience of the security industry, however you need to have the aptitude to learn the technology and industry.
AMCO aim to provide the best working-environment possible, in salary, training and equipment.
- Salary: we pay strong basic salaries, and operate a quarterly bonus scheme (based on personal performance)
- Training: we provide in-depth product training
The additional benefit of the role is AMCO’s product itself. Our specialist monitored alarm systems are unique in the market-place, and are proven to stop burglaries and save lives. Read more about AMCO’s monitored alarm systems on our website:
> How AMCO’s monitored alarm systems work
> How AMCO saves lives
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org