Choose from 2 wireless alarm systems:
Compact or Premier
- Standard or Premium system options
- Both with 'LiveTalk' monitoring
- Wireless security camera options
Two wireless alarm options: Compact vs Premier
- AMCO’s Standard system uses our Compact technology a reliable and high-security system with smartphone 'app' control at its core. Customers like the Compact because of its simplicity and easy-to-use app.
- AMCO’s Premium alarm equipment uses Premier technology, and is more of a ‘bespoke’ system - with multiple different equipment options (e.g. keypad designs, sensor types) with ‘hybrid’ (wired or wireless) sensor functionality and advanced programming options - giving users a highly technically sophisticated and bespoke solution. Customers choose the Premier system because they’re wanting a high-tech solution which is expandable / future-proof.
We offer different technology options, as customers have varied needs and we aim to design systems to fit these needs. Typical user-types for our two different systems include:
- Standard: ideal for average-sized homes e.g. 3/4 bed houses or 1/2 bed flats. The type of person who likes the Compact system is someone who likes simple, robust and easy-to-use technology - and wants an app-based security system with security camera integration.
- Premium: suited to larger properties e.g. 4 bed+ houses, with the need for more technically advanced needs - perhaps with the requirement for wired sensors (for added security). The type of person who likes the Premier system is generally more technically sophisticated who likes their gadgets and is interested in potential future system expansion / integration.
Compact equipment examples
Compact App, fob & keypad
The Compact system comes with x3 different ways to set / unset the system: via a Smartphone app, a fob or remote keypad (optional extra). N.B. the remote fob also acts as a 'panic button'.
Alarm Sensor options
The Compact comes with x2 different sensors as standard: PIR motion detectors (which are Pet Friendly) and door contacts.
Full App control
The main control platform for the alarm is the Compact's app - which allows you to set / unset & part set the system, as well as view activation history. If you opt for LiveViz cameras, you can also remotely view your property via the same app.
Premier equipment examples
The Premier Elite comes with an LCD keypad as standard. This can be wired or wireless. There is also the option to have ‘flush-mounted’ keypads, which come in various finishes, including: diamond black, brass, satin chrome and pearl white. View the full Texecom Keypad range here >>
The Premier Elite can work with both wired and wireless sensors. The wired sensors are similar to the Veritas sensors (see above). Additional specific wireless sensors are shown below, and include:
- PIR / MIR: wireless versions of both PIRs and MIRs are available, both use Ricochet technology.
- Micro contact: these are discrete / small wireless contacts. Available in white, brown and dark grey.
- Proxy Tag: near-field tags which allow you to turn on and off your alarm with a simple swipe. Proxy tags come in boxes of 5.
Premier Additional features
In addition to the core sensors above, the Premier Elite also comes with additional features giving you the ability to turn your alarm into a ‘smart alarm system’ and also allowing you to expand your system further (adding both wired and wireless sensors).
- Smart key: a compact all-in-one-device that lets you set and unset your alarm, and also acts as a panic button.
- SmartCom: a plug-in that turns your alarm into ‘smart alarm’ allowing you to control it via a smartphone device. Read more about the Connect App in our guide here >>
- Smart plug: smart plugs allow you to connect additional devices (e.g. lights) to your alarm system, creating an integrated smart home system.
- Wireless expander: wireless expanders (using Ricochet technology) allow you to add additional wireless sensors to your system, giving you the flexibility to easily expand your alarm system in the future.
AMCO additional security equipment guide
Beyond standard alarm equipment listed above, AMCO also provide additional security devices to help address specific security needs - which work across both the Premium and Standard systems.
LiveViz Monitored Smart Security cameras
LiveViz are smart security cameras that can be integrated into your LiveTalk monitoring system, giving our monitoring team both ‘eye’s and ‘ears' to see and listen into your property when the alarm is activated - giving us a higher-level of verification of activity on site.
LiveViz cameras can also be ‘self-monitored’ via a smartphone app - so you can remotely check all is OK with your property whenever you like. Read more about LiveViz here >>
Install a pro-grade CCTV system if you’re looking for a higher-level of visual security for your property. AMCO provide professional-grade wired CCTV systems, with both 2MP and 5MP camera options, linked back to a networked DVR or NVR recorder to give you reliable recording on site and remote smartphone access.
Monitored smoke alarm
Link your existing smoke detectors into LiveTalk monitoring, or add new monitored smoke detectors, giving your added fire protection.
Personal attack buttons
Add either fixed or wireless panic buttons, giving you / your family / your staff protection against personal attack, or the threat of personal attack.
GSM back-up communicator
For vulnerable properties, add a GSM-back up communicator to give you redundancy in the case of a telephone line cut.
Additional dummy bell-boxes / window stickers
Add additional dummy bell-boxes and warning window stickers around the perimeter of your property for maximum deterrence.